|Where There's a Wilt There's a Way|
|Episode name pun on: Where There's a Will, There's a Way|
|Airdate:||Febuary 4, 2005|
"The Big Leblooski"
"Everyone Knows It's Bendy"
Where's There's a Wilt, There's a Way is the third episode in Season 2 of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. It was aired on Febuary 4, 2005.
Bloo gets Wilt to get him some chips when a game that Wilt desperately wants to see starts, but while he is trying to get the chips, everybody else gets him to do favors for them, and eventually Wilt loses it.
This episode has been widely hated by fans and critic alike, many have hugely felt sorry for Wilt, as he wasn't able to watch the game due to everyone asking him to do favors, the running gag were all of the characters eat the chips as Wilt helps them has also been criticized for being quite rude as they didn't even ask if they could eat the chips as Wilt helps them. This reception doesn't help the fact that this episode is pared up with Everyone Knows It's Bendy, one of the most hated episodes in the entire series.
- This is the first episode where Socket Tubey talks.
- Socket Tubey has Channel 283, but he does not have Channel 8 (either that, or the creators of the show forgot to make him say so).
- Wilt said that the holidays are seven months away, meaning the events in this episode possibly takes place in between the months May or June.
- In this episode, Wilt says "No more Mr. Nice Guy", even though he says that he can't say "no".
- Wilt goes to jail twice in this episode.
- It is revealed that Bloo's favorite chip is salt and vinegar flavor.