|The Bride to Beat|
|Episode name pun on: The Bride to Be|
|Airdate:||September 12, 2007|
"Affair Weather Friends"
"The Bride to Beat" is the seventh episode of season 5 of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
In this episode, Bloo becomes convinced that Mac is going to get married, so he tries to act like an adult for him. Later in the episode, Bloo gets mad so he tries to break up the wedding. But it turns out that Mac's not the one getting married--Mac explains that the wedding is actually for his cousin, Tammy, and that he's simply the ring bearer. The two of them escape and plan to ruin Duchess' tea party like they intended at the start of the episode.
- This is Duchess first appearance in Season 5. As well as her only major appearance since "Duchess of Wails " and "The Big Picture". As such she has a much lighter color scheme than before.
- Mac displays a very childlike personality here. This is usually different than his usual straight man to Bloo's childish antics. Very similar to "Squeeze the Day"
- Mac has a cousin named "Tammy" in which Tammy was getting married.
- Mac's apartment is seen once again.
- It's strange that we don't see Terrence or Mac's mom, considering Bloo went into the apartment and Mac was seen saying "bye" to her. They aren't even seen at the wedding
- Coco and Mr. Herriman are absent in this episode.
- Madame Foster only appeared once in this episode, while Frankie appeared twice.
- Written by Chris Savino.