|Pranks for Nothing|
|Episode name pun on: Thanks for nothing|
|Airdate:||April 24, 2008|
"Pranks for Nothing" is the third episode of Season 6 of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. In this episode, Foster's is being fumigated due to a termite infestation. Because of this, Mr. Herriman organizes an overnight stay at a hotel, but Bloo breaks all of his rules. After he is punished by Mr. Herriman, Wilt, Eduardo, and Coco prank him, causing him to seek revenge. To do that, Bloo tries to team up with Frit and Frat. But it turns out he is no match for the master prankster, who seems to be Coco, however, the episode ends in an unexpected twist.
- This is the only episode not to feature Mac (he's neither seen nor mentioned), making Bloo the only character to appear in every single episode of the series.
- It's never stated why Mac's absent--assuming that the house was fumigated early in the day (or at least during the time that Mac's in school), they probably left for the hotel before he was able to arrive (it's possible that he was told about the fumigation beforehand).
- The final twist of the episode (where Wilt's revealed to be the true culprit) can be seen as a reference to The Usual Suspects, where also the person anyone would least suspect turns out to be the true culprit.
- This episode reveals that Bloo shouldn't be allowed to drink coffee, just as Mac isn't allowed to eat sugar.
- Madame Foster is also completely absent like Mac (she's neither seen nor mentioned like him).