|Pranks for Nothing|
|Episode name pun on: Thanks for nothing|
|Airdate:||April 24, 2008|
"Pranks for Nothing" is the third episode of Season 6 of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. In this episode, Foster's is being fumigated due to a termite infestation. Because of this, Mr. Herriman organizes an overnight stay at a hotel, but Bloo breaks all of his rules. After he is punished by Mr. Herriman, Wilt, Eduardo, and Coco prank him, causing him to seek revenge. To do that, Bloo tries to team up with Frit and Frat. But it turns out he is no match for the master prankster, who seems to be Coco, however, the episode ends in an unexpected twist.
- This is the only episode in the series where Mac is absent, making Bloo the only character to appear in every episode of the series.
- The reason why Mac was not in this episode was either because the residents left to find a hotel before he arrived, or Mac went home prior to when the episode started.
- The final twist of the episode can be seen as a reference to The Usual Suspects, where also the less likely person turns out to be the culprit.
- This episode reveals that Bloo shouldn't be allowed to drink coffee, just as Mac isn't allowed to eat sugar.
- Madame Foster and Mac do not appear in this episode