|Talking with Mac|
|Family:|| Parents: |
|First appearance:||"House of Bloo's"|
|Voiced by:||Grey DeLisle|
Mac & Terrence's Mother is the mother of Mac and Terrence. Her husband is never seen or mentioned; therefore it is deductible that they are either divorced or he is deceased. In House of Bloo's, she wanted Mac to give up Bloo because she thought he was too old to have an imaginary friend.
In the show itself, she was portrayed similarly to Ms. Sara Bellum from The Powerpuff Girls; her face was never shown, but she can be seen from her hair in the back of her head and her back of her neck. Her face was also not seen by a present that Mac's bullying older brother Terrence holds up in two flashbacks in I Only Have Surprise for You (which marks her final on-screen appearance).
- House of Bloo's
- Partying Is Such Sweet Soiree (mentioned)
- Frankie My Dear (mentioned)
- Duchess of Wails
- Foster's Goes to Europe (mentioned)
- A Lost Claus
- Infernal Slumber
- I Only Have Surprise for You (flashbacks, last appearance)
- Fools and Regulations (mentioned)
- Goodbye To Bloo (mentioned)
- It is revealed in "House of Bloo's" that she once had an imaginary friend as a child (not revealed who though) and no longer has him/her.
- Mac says in "Infernal Slumber" that she doesn't know he visits Foster's every day and that if she found out, she would forbid him from ever going there again. However, it is stated by Wilt in "Foster's Goes to Europe" that Mac got permission from her to go to Europe with his friends at Foster's.
- It is revealed by Mac in "Frankie My Dear" that she works at a bank.