|Imposter's Home for Um... Make 'Em Up Pals|
|Episode name pun on: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends|
|Airdate:||September 16, 2005|
"Camp Keep a Good Mac Down"
"Duchess of Wails"
"Imposter's Home for Um... Make 'Em Up Pals" is the fourth episode in Season 3 of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. It was aired on September 16, 2005.
When Goofball John McGee comes to Foster's and makes a total nuisance of himself. Frankie thinks he's a teenage kid passing himself off as an imaginary friend, who always needs help with homework and washing his jerseys, and eats all the food that Frankie buys from the store, but everyone else believes otherwise. So now, Frankie is out to prove him as a fraud.
- Mac only makes a speaking cameo in this episode.
- Madame Foster does not appear in this episode.
- Herriman was humming the theme song before he got stuck in the scientific goo in the beginning of the episode.
- Even though in "Busted" it was shown that every imaginary friend has their own list of chores and responsibilities, in this episode Frankie is the only one that has them.
- One of Goofball's friends highly resembles Nazz from Ed, Edd n' Eddy, except Nazz is a girl while Goofball's friend is a teenage boy.
- Comcast refers to this episode as 'Imposter's Home for Imaginary Friends'.
- Frankie's cleaning sequence, with tiny mice added, was a homage to Cinderella.
- Herriman states that Goofball's false nose made him "wacky" as a metaphor for his true identity.
- We learn Frankie likes Punk Rock music and her favorite music group is called "The Fake-Out's".