|Crime After Crime|
|Episode name pun on: Time after time|
|Airdate:||November 18, 2005|
"Go Goo Go"
"Land of the Flea"
Crime After Crime is the eighth episode of season 3 of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
Mr. Herriman becomes addicted to carrots, and hid carrots all around the house. Mr. Herriman blames everyone who lives in the house for rules that don't exist in order to retrieve the carrots without being found out, and sends them all to their rooms without supper while he looks for a place to hide his carrot fix. Meanwhile, Frankie and Madame Foster, due to the lack of carrots, have no choice but to make a meal called "It" for dinner. Bloo does not want to eat "It" because it smells terrible and tries to get in trouble so that Mr. Herriman will send him to his room without any supper, as he did to the other friends. But Mr. Herriman doesn't because Bloo's antics actually help the desperate rabbit. Bloo goes so far as to put banana peels on the stairs to make Herriman slip and fall down the stairs, and filling Herriman's office with Gelatin-O (a parody of Jell-O).
Eduardo catches Herriman trying to dispose of his carrot fix by burning them, and Coco, hearing about it, steals his carrots. Herriman calls the cops, who think that his "hundred carrots" are actually "karats" (an assumed diamond robbery). Coco forces Mr. Herriman to write a written apology. Herriman is caught with diamonds and is sent to prison. Wilt joins him because he was trying to find a punishment for him breaking the rules that Herriman made up. Bloo is forced to eat the "It" Frankie made and doesn't enjoy it at all.
- Edurado: (Gasps) Herriman!
- Mr. Herriman: (Gasps) The stalker!
APM Music Identification
- Looking Ideas - Mr. Herriman looks at Eduardo at the room.
- Safety Scenery - "I need those Diamonds"
- Ternation Stranger - Bloo eats "It."
- Few fans felt sorry for Bloo, after all the things he did, he still ate "It." Despite that, many people liked this episode due to the fact that so many events were going on at one episode.
- Running Gag: Bloo trying to get punished only for him to be thanked; Because people kept jumping on Mademe Foster's bed the ceiling in the kitchen cracks causing spackle to fall into "IT", messing up the recipe and getting Frankie frustrated; Mr. Herriman punishing people for no good reason; Mr. Herriman trying to hide his carrots; Concidently, every time a person gets punished for a stupid reason Wilt is either standing, touching, or near it; Wilt trying to figure out how to punish himself.
- Events that occurred in the episode:
- 1. Mr. Herriman trying to hide his carrots.
- 2. Mr. Herriman punishing people who come near his hidden carrots.
- 3. Frankie trying to cook "It".
- 4. Bloo trying to get in trouble so he can get sent to his room and not eat "It".
- 5. Wilt trying to get in trouble for no apparent reason.
- 6. Eduardo investigating Mr. Herriman.
- 7. Mac helping Bloo get in trouble by jumping on the bed.
- 8. Coco forcing Mr. Herriman to write an apology letter for punishing her.
- 9. Mac trying to escape with the stolen diamonds.
- Goof: If Mr. Herriman said he owes Bloo, Bloo could've asked can he have no supper or lied to Frankie that he got punished instead of going through all that trouble just to get punished. Also if Frankie noticed the crack, why didn't she fix it or move the bowl of "it". Mac can get punished by Mr. Herriman with no supper and can get kicked out of Foster's (but because of the deal he made with Madame Foster, he has to come back).
- The police officers thought Mr. Herriman's call was a diamond heist not a carrot robbery.
- This proves that Wilt is serious when it comes to punishment and he would go far as turning himself into jail (even though you can't get arrested because you asked them unless you commited a crime) just to get punished.
- Bloo claims that Mac doesn't eat at Foster's, but Mac is seen eating at Foster's in "Bloo Done It", "Imposter's Home for Um... Make 'Em Up Pals" and "Destination Imagination". Bloo also asked him if he could stay for dinner in "Dinner is Swerved".
- This episode is not available for purchase on the PlayStation Network.