|Bus the Two of Us|
|Episode name pun on: Just the Two of Us|
|Airdate:||August 1, 2006|
"I Only Have Surprise for You"
"The Big Cheese"
Frankie reprimands Bloo for his crimes, only to find out she had been talking to the Japanese Bloo instead of the real Bloo, while the real Bloo steals the bus again.
- Police Man
- other people
- Mr. Herriman
- Crazy Larry
- The title, "Bus the Two of Us," is a reference to the saying "just the two of us."
- Frankie's driver's license reveals she was born on July 25, 1984. If she is 22, then that would mean this episode (and possibly most of the series) took place in 2006. Coincidentally, this episode is copyrighted that year and aired in that year. It would also have to take place between May 18, 2000 (the date the driver's license was first received) and January 9, 2007 (the expiration date of the license).
- The whole scene when Mac and Bloo are at the toll road Bloo says: "Target's Coming up" "Almost there!" "It's away!" "Negative. It didn't go in. Just impacted on the surface." This is a reference to Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope during the Battle of Yavin, when Garven Dresis, aka Red Leader's proton torpedoes, failed to enter the exhaust port to destroy the Death Star.
- Bugs Bunny makes a brief cameo appearance as one of Goo's many attempts to create a copy of Mr. Herriman.
- The hitchhiker standing on the road is holding a sign that says "Magrathea." Magrathea is the name of a planet in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series of books by Douglas Adams. He's also wearing sleepwear, much as the main character Arthur Dent did throughout the first several books.
- This is the sixth episode in the series (fourth in a row) to feature Goo.
- This is the third time Eduardo is seen riding a tricycle.
- This is one of the only few times Wilt actually lies (he briefly lied in the pilot, "House of Bloo's," when trying to convince a girl not to adopt Bloo by saying he smelled bad).
- At the mattress store, Eduardo asks for a purple sheet, but instead he receives a blue one.
- When Frankie yells "BLOO!", the mattress on top of the bus is gone.
APM Music Identification
- Ternation Stranger - "You smashed like my piggy bank"
- Ternation Fates - Coco got sick
- Foster's Scenery (c) - Eduardo rides on a bike to "One Day Only Mattress Sale"!
- Super Flash - Goo knows the answer.