|Bus the Two of Us|
|Episode name pun on: Just the Two of Us|
|Airdate:||August 1, 2006|
"I Only Have Surprise for You"
"The Big Cheese"
After going out with Frankie getting groceries thinking it was a road trip, Bloo spots the keys Frankie left on the bus, he takes them and goes on a trip with Mac. But things suddenly goes wrong when the bus is gone. Wilt ends up lying to Frankie while stalling before Mac and Bloo make it back to the house.
Frankie reprimands Bloo for his crimes, only to find out she had been talking to the Japanese Bloo instead of the real Bloo, while the real Bloo steals the bus again.
- Police Man
- other people
- Mr. Herriman
- Crazy Larry
- Spotted tounge Mac and Japanese Bloo
- The title, "Bus the Two of Us," is a reference to the saying "just the two of us."
- Frankie's driver's license reveals she was born on July 25, 1984.
- In this episode, Goo finally realises that Mr. Herriman isn't a badger.
- The whole scene when Mac and Bloo are at the toll road Bloo says: "Target's Coming up" "Almost there!" "It's away!" "Negative. It didn't go in. Just impacted on the surface." This is a reference to Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope during the Battle of Yavin, when Garven Dresis, aka Red Leader's proton torpedoes, failed to enter the exhaust port to destroy the Death Star.
- Bugs Bunny makes a brief cameo appearance as one of Goo's many attempts to create a copy of Mr. Herriman.
- The hitchhiker standing on the road is holding a sign that says "Magrathea." Magrathea is the name of a planet in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series of books by Douglas Adams. He's also wearing sleepwear, much as the main character Arthur Dent did throughout the first several books.
- Things Bloo did that were illegal
- Comitted Grand theft auto (stole a bus)
- Driving without a licence
- Destroyed people's yards
- Destroyed public yards
- Reckless driving
- Lieing on a job appilication
- Illegal use of toliet plungers
- Didn't pay for toll
- Ran over one of Frankie's friends
- Resisted arrest
- Lieing to an officer
- Showing a fake ID
- and Throwing pizzas at people.
- The suprise is he could go to maxiem security if he did all those things in real-life but he didn't or probably did until Frankie cleared things up
- Mac can't drive but Bloo can (recklessly)
- If Bloo was that short to see the road he shouldn't be driving at all because he could've killed someone
- Frankie references the song "The Best Things In Life Are Free" by Luther Vandross and Janet Jackson. When Bloo states that: "Oh, Frankie, everybody knows that the best things in life AREN'T free!" She responds with: "No, everybody knows that the best things in life ARE free!"
- This is the sixth episode in the series (fourth in a row) to feature Goo.
- This is the third time Eduardo is seen riding a tricycle.
- This is one of the only few times Wilt actually lies (he briefly lied in the pilot, "House of Bloo's," when trying to convince the bratty girl not to adopt Bloo by saying he smelled bad).
- At the mattress store, Eduardo asks for a purple sheet, but instead he receives a blue one.
APM Music Identification
- Ternation Stranger - "You smashed like my piggy bank"
- Ternation Fates - Coco got sick
- Foster's Scenery (c) - Eduardo rides on a bike to "One Day Only Mattress Sale"!
- Super Flash - Goo knows the answer.