|Alias:||New Guy, Buddy|
|First appearance:||"Everyone Knows It's Bendy"|
|Voiced by:||Jeff Bennett|
Bendy is an imaginary friend who is yellow with black stripes. He is voiced by Jeff Bennett.
He was brought to the house after his child's parents couldn't take his trouble making anymore. Frankie and Mr. Herriman thought that it might just be his kid blaming him which is apparently very common, but in truth it really was Bendy.
He is a troublemaker and blames everyone for doing what he did, pretending to cry when those he blames claim their innocence and his guilt to gain sympathy. He brought trouble to Foster's when he started blaming everyone for the pranks he did. Frankie and Mr. Herriman believed and pitied him while everyone else got framed for his wrongdoings. Bloo eventually found a way to expose him for the troublemaker he is, but still got in trouble by revealing his methods that caused Foster's to get flooded.
Bendy, being one of the most disliked characters in the series, only appeared in the episode "Everyone Knows It's Bendy", and the games "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" for the Leapster and "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders".
- Bendy is one of the most disliked characters on the show, mostly due to the fact that he gets away with everything. Lauren Faust even apologized to fans for making the episode he appeared in.
- His stripes bear an uncanny resemblance to that of some of Dr. Seuss' characters, particularly the Grinch.
- When ever Bendy is about to frame an Imaginary Friend and gets of scot free after framing said Imaginary Friend, he makes a very slimy, evil, and down right cruel grin, that in particularly has been WIDELY criticize by fans for being horribly obnoxious, especially when he does this to a certain favorite character of fans.
- His golden trading card statistics from the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Leapster game include:
- Likes blaming everyone else
- Can dish it out, but he can't take it
- Doesn't think Frankie is "punk rock"
- Is NOT a nice Imaginary Friend
- He has never appeared in any other episodes of the series, due to the negative responses from the fans. Despite this, his signature was seen on Mac's 'Goodbye' card in "Goodbye to Bloo".
- The attitude of bendy could be product of be framed for his creator, because is highly implied (or pretty obvious) that his creator framed bendy for his naughty actions, as the boy show a clear regret in his face when he heard his parents blaming bendy for all the troubles in their home, showing that his creator indirectly teach bendy to frame others and that he could be scott free from his actions while others pay for it.
- Even if this theory is correct, then the motives of bendy to pick on bloo and his friends is because he harbored a deep resentment for his unfair suffering to be framed of each action of his creator, then as way to feel himself better, he take advantage of the pity of frankie and mr herriman to take a "victims" and frame them like his creator used to frame him for actions that they don't commited, as a way of vent his resentment for the injustice that he suffered. Nevertheless, he still is a evil imaginary friend to punish others for the sins of his creator.