|Alias:||New Guy, Buddy|
|First appearance:||"Everyone Knows It's Bendy"|
|Voiced by:||Jeff Bennett|
Bendy is an imaginary friend who is yellow with black stripes. He was brought to the house after his child's parents couldn't take his trouble making anymore. Frankie and Mr. Herriman thought that it might just be his kid blaming him which is apparently very common, but in truth it really was Bendy. He is voiced by Jeff Bennett.
He is a troublemaker and blames everyone for doing what he did, pretending to cry when those he blames claim their innocence and his guilt to gain sympathy. He brought trouble to Foster's when he started blaming everyone for the pranks he did. Frankie and Mr. Herriman believed and pitied him while everyone else got framed for his wrongdoings. Bloo eventually found a way to expose him for the troublemaker he is, but still got in trouble by revealing his methods that caused Foster's to get flooded.
He only appeared in the episode "Everyone Knows It's Bendy", and the games "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends", "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" for the Leapster and "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders".
- Bendy is one of the most disliked characters on the show, mostly due to the fact that he gets away with everything. Lauren Faust even apologized to fans for making the episode he appeared in.
- His golden trading card statistics from the Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Leapster game include:
- Likes blaming everyone else
- Can dish it out, but he can't take it
- Doesn't think Frankie is "punk rock"
- Is NOT a nice Imaginary Friend
- Because he never appeared in any other episodes of the series it's highly possible that he had later been found out and was deported, or kicked out. But it's most likely that he didn't appear later on due to the negative responses from the fans.